Friday, April 27, 2012

Sandra Jean!!!

I was cleaning out the car and letting the kids run around on the grass.  Master W kept trying to run out into the road. I kept calling out for him, trying to get him to listen to me.  I guess that Miss R could feel the seriousness of the situation because she piped in too.  She yelled at her little brother in a stern voice, "Sandra Jean!!!"  I don't think I have ever used that name for her, but I have heard Isaiah several times get mad at her and call her by her middle name.  I realized when she yelled that name and her younger brother that she didn't understand that was her middle name.  She just understood that was the name that you yell when you are really made at someone.  And so it seemed perfectly appropriate to yell, "Sandra Jean, " to your younger brother that was going out into the middle of the road.

No comments: