Sunday, March 17, 2013

Basketball







Well, here I am again.  I have very fond memories of praying my heart out for my older brothers while they were playing basketball.  I wanted so much for them to have glory.  I even visualized the coach turning to me, putting me in the game, and then winning the game for them.  My brother would be forever grateful for me.  Then I got to pray for my younger brother while he played.  We lived in California again because my husband was in medical school.  I prayed throughout the game and I prayed at home for him, on my knees that he would make the team.  I cherish the feeling of love that I have for my brothers as I watched them play basketball.  Now, I get to do it again my my own son.  I hope and even pray for him in the game.  I love it.

No comments: