Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sparkle Shoes

I bought Miss R some sparkle shoes to motivate her to hike. I wanted them so much for her, but then I found out how much they were and I couldn't bring myself to do it. So we walked out of the shoe store empty handed with R saying that she was so sad that the sparkle shoes were too much money.  Then I felt a feeling that was so familiar to me....wanting to do something for your child and not being able to. I remembered how much I wanted to give Master I a dump truck for the sand at the park when he was one.  I still feel a little sad I didn't get it for him.  I wanted it so much.  So, I determined that one way or another I would get those shoes!  I shopped everywhere to find them on a sale good enough to be able to buy them.   I really wanted them for her and ended up getting them on sale for about $15. She is so proud of them, as is obvious from the picture

This is our big year to teach Miss R to hike.  We mostly carried her before.  She is excited about it, but tires in a walking at all

These are my loves.

Master I created s a store with the hiking snacks that Miss R had to use her fake credit card to buy things with.  I am seeing a pattern with him frequently setting up stores.  He has Grandpa's entrepreneurial blood.


No comments: