Sunday, May 8, 2011

At Home With Three




Rachel and I the other day were reliving our happy moments of the day of all of the fun things that we got to do. She was so excited by the end that she exclamed, "So fun! It's a beautiful home!" The next morning I for breakfast I cut up berries and gave them cream to dip the berries in. This is Rachel's favorite. She exclamined again, "It's a beautiful home!"

On Sunday I enjoyed so much being with each of my three children. I feel like there are lots of children in my home. I think what I mostly feel like is that I feel complete. I was siting on the ground looking at each of them and I had the impression that this is my family. These are my children.

So far, William doesn't like sleeing in his bassinet or in the car seat at night. He will sleep in my arms while I am sitting in the recliner or he will sleep in my arms lying in bed beside me.

No comments: