Sunday, May 27, 2012

Red Butte Gardens

Enjoying National Arbor Day at Red Butte Gardens.  I love to be in nature.  I measure how good a day was by if I got to have a good scripture study, if I got to connect with each child doing something fun, and if I was in nature.

Miss R is absolutely obsessed with Snow White.  We tell the story to her over and over again.  I try to change some parts or add details to make it intersting. I usually change and add a lot of detail about what Snow White makes for dinner for the dwarfs.  She doesn't call them dwarfs, they are hi hos.  And they don't live in the cottage, they live in the rillage.

Hi Hos- the dwarfs
Rillage- village, but what she means is cottage

To make Mr W happy, just follow him around in nature and don't tell him no.  Let him go where ever he wants and let him explore.  And while you are following him, if you want to see something cute, say his nickname, "Twister!" in a voice that lets him no that you want him to stop.  You will see his head jut forward, both arms cock back like he is trying to catch a baton, and his little legs move as fast as they can go.  If you had the view of the front of them you would see a huge smile and fear that his mother might catch him.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute! I love that about William! (And I am coveting your skirt from afar-- how stylish you are miss Mandy!)

Annie said...

Cute! I love that about William! (And I am coveting that skirt you are wearing from afar... how stylish you are miss Mandy!)